Richard Perazzo profile image 81

Do you think that The Hobbit movies are going evoke the same feeling of awe and magic as the LOTR?

The Lord of the Rings movies is widely considered one of the greatest film trilogies ever, and as individual movies they are considered masterpieces by many. These films brought about a sense of magic and awe that most films can only dream of. Do you think that, with Peter Jackson back in the directors chair, The Hobbit will be able to achieve the same masterpiece level of film-making that the Lord of the Rings was able accomplish? Will Peter Jackson be able to evoke that same sense of awe and magic as before?

lorddraven2000 profile image88

Sam Little (lorddraven2000) says

Thefilmguy24 profile image80

Thefilmguy24 says

• Jon Bjorling profile image

Jon Bjorling 4 years ago

I would have rather seen what Del Toro would have done with Hobbit than what Jackson will do. As much as I enjoyed the Lord of the Rings films, there's no need for The Hobbit to be 3 movies.

Garifalia says

• Richard Perazzo profile image

Richard Perazzo 4 years ago

I agree. Jackson is a fantastic director and I'm glad that he had to eventually come in and take over as director. The movie is in good hands now.