angel4967 profile image 60

Now that the 2nd episode of "VEGAS" has aired, what is your opinion?

"Vegas" had a stellar launch but some critics took umbrage with the title and character development. Now that the second episode has aired we are seeing a lot more development of characters and story lines. Since this is loosely based on the real life story of Sheriff Ralph Lamb, do you think this show is headed in the right direction and will it last?

pagesvoice profile image81

Dennis L. Page (pagesvoice) says

• angel4967 profile image

Cindy Pierre (angel4967) 4 years ago

Awesome! I happened to be one of the biased people. Love, love Dennis Quaid, have lived in Las Vegas for over 15 years and have met the infamous Ralph Lamb in person so my opinion is a little slanted. Thanks for yours pagesvoice!

Robin Oatley profile image89

Robin Oatley says

• angel4967 profile image

Cindy Pierre (angel4967) 4 years ago

Robin you are absolutely right, I checked on the ratings too. Because this is an old school show, all the older folks (and by the way I'm not that old, lol) are more interested since it takes them back. We'll have to see.