ptosis profile image 78

Something fun to do - or a total waste of time?

Xtranormal is a canned animation video maker that is free for your first one. I guess they what you to get hooked on it. Ever tried it? I did last night by putting some dialogue from Blazing Saddles since I couldn't think of anything else that's funny. Waste of time or what? What good educational use can this be? ..............xtranormal.com/watch/13961539/round-up

Animation Creation Comparison78

Animation Creation Comparison

flashmakeit profile image61

flashmakeit says

• ptosis profile image

ptosis 4 years ago

The computer voices are stilted but it does teach how words written and sound differ. .The difference such as 'maybe' and 'may be'. I wish the voice had more inflection such as yelling when writing in ALL CAPS or use of exclamation and question marks