Sidewinder6661 profile image 73

Do you think rock/metal music will ever make it back into the "mainstream"?

In the 70's and 80's, heavy music was very popular. These days, it still remains popular amongst certain groups and some bands manage to cross over into what is considered "mainstream", but do you think heavier music can make a full comeback and get into the charts on a more frequent basis?

ThompsonPen profile image79

Nicola Thompson (ThompsonPen) says

multiculturalsoul profile image83

JJ Murray (multiculturalsoul) says

• Sidewinder6661 profile image

Leese Wright (Sidewinder6661) 4 years ago

That's a great point, and I kind of feel the same way. Though I didn't grow up in the 70's or 80's, and the music I like is probably considerably different, I wouldn't necessarily want the music I listen to to crossover and become too "popular".