safiq ali patel profile image 74

Please list the best website for photos for your hubs.

Photos bring some hubs to life. Just taking a photo from a search engine and using it in your hub is not allowed here on hub pages. The rules say that any photo you use in your hubs that does not have a creative commons licence is breaking the rules unless the photo belongs to you. Please list any good websites or sources of photos you know that are available to hubbers. Usually photos that have a creative commons license. List good websites for photos for hubbers here..

Vinaya Ghimire profile image87

Vinaya Ghimire says

• safiq ali patel profile image

safiq ali patel 4 years ago

I asked what is the best source for photographs and I've had some great answers. Vinaya Ghimre thank you for you list it is top. Please keep your add your suggestions to this list.

snakeslane profile image83

Verlie Burroughs (snakeslane) says

Claudia Tello profile image78

Claudia Tello says

• safiq ali patel profile image

safiq ali patel 4 years ago

Claudia Great Answer. But some of my hubs are based on things many miles away. It would be hard to get all of my own photos. But yes great suggestion to not just write my own hubs but to use my own photos too.

phoenixarizona profile image70

phoenixarizona says

• teaches12345 profile image

Dianna Mendez (teaches12345) 4 years ago

It is always best to take our own photos as Phoenix states: it is 100% yours and shows you are creative.