FatFreddysCat profile image 95

What was your WORST movie of 2012?

Someone already asked about everyone's favorite movie of 2012, so here's the flip side to the question. What was the worst movie you've seen all year? Keeping in mind that I actually tend to ENJOY bad movies, for me it's a toss up between two particularly odious SyFy Channel films - "Witchslayer Gretl" and "The 12 Disasters of Christmas," both of which were equally awful. So how'bout you?

Thefilmguy24 profile image80

Best Answer Thefilmguy24 says

• FatFreddysCat profile image

Keith Abt (FatFreddysCat) 4 years ago

I've seen the trailer for that one, looks pretty ridiculous. I could see a scenario like that working as a short, 30 minute "Twilight Zone" or "Tales from the Crypt" TV episode, but not padded out to feature film length.

Geekdom profile image95

Geekdom says

• FatFreddysCat profile image

Keith Abt (FatFreddysCat) 4 years ago

Haven't seen John Carter but many people whose opinions I respect have told me to avoid it like an explosive device.

Goody5 profile image84

Goody5 says

• FatFreddysCat profile image

Keith Abt (FatFreddysCat) 4 years ago

Oh my, you're bringing back memories here. The original "Weekend at Bernie's" was a college-dorm favorite back in the day. It was so stupid you just HAD to laugh at it. Of course, it usually helped to be, um, "altered" while watching it.

Joseph Muendo profile image60

Joseph Muendo says

• FatFreddysCat profile image

Keith Abt (FatFreddysCat) 4 years ago

Haven't seen any of these but I'm told "Looper" was actually pretty good.