sleepylog profile image 88

What is your favourite tv show ever?

Many people have been left stunned and heartbroken over the recent demise of TV show Leverage. This has prompted me to ask what is your favourite TV show ever and why? For me it's Star Trek: The Next Generation because of its visionary outlook of the future and the well developed characters. My favourite characters were Worf and Data because of their struggles in understanding humans.

Best Answer tvfor200 says

• sleepylog profile image

Sleepylog 4 years ago

I never really got into Cheers, but I loved Seinfeld, even my kids who were just babies when the show ended love it. My son has bought the first three seasons on DVD.

Tusitala Tom profile image90

Tom Ware (Tusitala Tom) says

• sleepylog profile image

Sleepylog 4 years ago

Thank you for your answer. I haven't heard of either one of the shows you mentioned but then again, they were probably before my time, I was born in the 70s.

JimTxMiller profile image76

Jim Miller (JimTxMiller) says