cebutouristspot profile image 76

Will there be another Stargate series ? I miss stargate franchise ...specially stargate atlantis

Anybody have any idea if there will be an up and coming Stargate TV series. I miss the show so much that I have rewatch the series over. What are they up to now ?

• cebutouristspot profile image

cebutouristspot 4 years ago

I agree SGU was bad. I watch a few episode and it fells like I am watching Battlestar Gallactica. The audience that grow to love SG (comedy and punch line) got lost with the intense drama, plotting and betrayal on SGU.

ViolinByCourtney says

• cebutouristspot profile image

cebutouristspot 4 years ago

I agree that SGU is a mess. Getting lost in space and then catching up with the ship made no sense to me too. However, SG Atlantis plot have a lot more to offer. I dont feel it is right that they left the Pegasus galaxy at the mercy of the Wraith