MissBrando profile image 60

Just curious is it just me or was anyone else really disappointed in The Walking Dead this season?

Thief12 profile image92

Thief12 says

• MissBrando profile image

MissBrando 4 years ago

I hope you do! I'd love to hear your take on it.

Dreamhowl profile image96

Jessica Marello (Dreamhowl) says

• MissBrando profile image

MissBrando 4 years ago

Yea the finale was a real disappointment. I was hoping the Governor would be dead by the finale and we would move on to other plots in season 4 but it looks like that's not what the writers had in mind. thanks for your comment!

• MissBrando profile image

MissBrando 4 years ago

Yea I definitely agree. whenever they are too stationary it gets a little boring to me. I felt bored when they were on the farm all that time during season 2. I couldn't wait for them to leave. But after this season I actually prefer the farm.

paxwill says