spartucusjones profile image 90

What are some songs about Superman?

I plan on composing a hub about songs about Superman. I already have a few in mind, but I thought I would see if anyone was aware of any songs about Superman that they would like to share.

Best Answer Keith Abt (FatFreddysCat) says

• spartucusjones profile image

CJ Baker (spartucusjones) 4 years ago

I am familar with the song, I always thought it was a funny novelty rap tune. But I never quite made the link to Superman. But it was ages since I heard it. Thanks for refreshing my memory. I am going to have to revisit it.

greatstuff profile image93

Mazlan (greatstuff) says

• spartucusjones profile image

CJ Baker (spartucusjones) 4 years ago

I agree that the list is a good reference. Thanks for sharing!

spartucusjones profile image90

CJ Baker (spartucusjones) says

Thief12 profile image93

Thief12 says

• spartucusjones profile image

CJ Baker (spartucusjones) 4 years ago

Thanks for sharing that list! Also being aware of that list now also presents the extra fun challenge of selecting a few songs that did not make that list.

whaturmissing profile image84

whaturmissing says

• spartucusjones profile image

CJ Baker (spartucusjones) 4 years ago

It was also one of the first songs that popped into my head. But that could be because I am Canadian as well!

Motown2Chitown says

• spartucusjones profile image

CJ Baker (spartucusjones) 4 years ago

That was one that I was already considering. But I was also on the fence with it, because it was one of the more obvious picks. That being said I agree with you about the unique take, and it still deserves serious consideration.