hawaiianodysseus profile image 90

Whatever happened to the television series, "Touch," starring Kiefer Sutherland?

Last year, I thought this was one of the better series on television. The writing was superb, the acting terrific, and the fact that one of the lead characters was an autistic boy spoke volumes about how far fictional TV wanted to distance itself from reality shows like the Kardashian family. Anyone have some inside scoop or rational conjecture as to what may have happened?

Best Answer Tolentinovel says

• IslandBites profile image

IslandBites 4 years ago

I agree with your opinion about Kiefer. (Even though his character in Touch is almost as "superhero" as Jack Bauer.)

Thief12 profile image92

Thief12 says

• hawaiianodysseus profile image

Hawaiian Odysseus (hawaiianodysseus) 4 years ago

There was a second season? I've been waiting for it to come back after the first season. I don't know how I might've missed it. Thanks for your response!

billybuc profile image85

Bill Holland (billybuc) says

• hawaiianodysseus profile image

Hi, Bill! A lot of the stuff on television is garbage, but every now and then, a good series comes around that has me dazzled with the talented writing. Touch was my pick last year; Hannibal is my pick this year. Good for you for being TV-less! Aloha