EJ Lambert profile image 76

What is the greatest Disney movie of all time?

Nobody would dare ask this question in a group. So I will pose it to the HubPages universe. To all my Disney fanatics: I dare you to torture your brain and pick the movie you believe best represents what makes the Disney franchise greater than the rest.

RachaelLefler profile image98

Rachael Lefler (RachaelLefler) says

• EJ Lambert profile image

EJ Lambert 4 years ago

An under-the-radar but intriguing choice. I always felt Mulan never gets the credit it deserved because it came out at the tail end of the "hand drawn" era right before Pixar came on the scene. Nice choice.

kereeves3 profile image82

Karen (kereeves3) says

• RachaelLefler profile image

Rachael Lefler (RachaelLefler) 4 years ago

Yeah I like the Lion King, and it also has one of the best sequels. Disney doesn't have the best track record with those.

Thief12 profile image89

Thief12 says

• EJ Lambert profile image

EJ Lambert 4 years ago

Aladdin is an excellent choice, part of what I call the "Elite Four" during the 1990s. It was Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin and Lion King to finish. An awesome stretch.

stars439 profile image73

stars439 says

• EJ Lambert profile image

EJ Lambert 4 years ago

Age is just a state of mind. Davy is a forgotten classic kids today should know about. In fact a lot of movies from that era get overlooked because of the animated features.

victoria1800 profile image80

Victoria (victoria1800) says