PoeticPhilosophy profile image 80

When you listen to music do you just listen to the beat and rythm or do you listen to the lyrics.

I use to always listen to music with the flow and beat and only the main parts of the song I listened to. Eventually when I got older I listened to the whole tune of the song, lyrics, beat flow. But before this I didn't. Do any of you just listen to the rhythm or do you pay attention to the lyrics and meaning in music? Cheers :)

Chris Qu profile image95

Best Answer Chris Qu says

• PoeticPhilosophy profile image

PoeticPhilosophy 4 years ago

Cool thank you for your take on this! I can't understand Japanese but I LOVE they're gift with instrument's, I have listened to a lot of they're music without voice it's beautiful.

ParadigmEnacted profile image75

ParadigmEnacted says

• PoeticPhilosophy profile image

PoeticPhilosophy 4 years ago

Amazing, you describe thing's so good! Yeah what makes a big impression for me is the rhythm with the flow, the lyric's they need to make sense but not something I maaainly pay attention to but I do. Thanks for your answer :)

Dan Barfield profile image80

Dan Barfield says

• PoeticPhilosophy profile image

PoeticPhilosophy 4 years ago

That's beautiful, add little by little. Thanks for your answer.