The Examiner-1 profile image 80

Are you a fan of the old MacGyver show?

Cardia profile image91

Best Answer Cardia says

• The Examiner-1 profile image

The Examiner-1 4 years ago

I do not have the DVD set, (though I wish I did), I recorded a few myself. I have a weird mind that is always thinking and never stops thinking! I fix things like that too. :-)

EJ Lambert profile image76

EJ Lambert says

• The Examiner-1 profile image

The Examiner-1 4 years ago

Yes. I learned, as you said, a fact or two about science - and math. Plus it had its funny moments. I also now keep duct tape on hand for useful items.

IslandBites profile image86

IslandBites says

• The Examiner-1 profile image

The Examiner-1 4 years ago

So did I, I still have a few recorded episodes.

Mitch Alan profile image85

Mitch Alan says

• The Examiner-1 profile image

The Examiner-1 4 years ago

I did not see Stargate:SG1, just MacGyver. I liked the show for its strategies and humor and it kept my mind thinking in my own situations.

Thief12 profile image92

Thief12 says

• The Examiner-1 profile image

The Examiner-1 4 years ago

I used to watch it a while back too. I have some episodes recorded from when I lived in NJ and I was watching one the other night. That is what made me ask this question. Watching the show brought back memories.

Tricia1000 profile image84

Tricia1000 says

• The Examiner-1 profile image

The Examiner-1 4 years ago

Some of them may have been far-fetched, such as stopping a nuclear bomb with one second left. The part that caught my eye though was how he did it, it made my mind become inquiring in real-life situations.

Say Yes To Life profile image87

Yoleen Lucas (Say Yes To Life) says

• The Examiner-1 profile image

The Examiner-1 4 years ago

I also enjoyed that show.

I have watched many shows which were well and I liked, but I still caught something in the background which did not match.

• The Examiner-1 profile image

The Examiner-1 4 years ago

I agree, some of the things were extreme; but I used to watch the show all of the time and learned some things which could be done.