RealityTalk profile image 62

Have you seen the movie "God Bless America"

It took my 17 year old son 2 weeks to talk me into watching the movie. I finally watched the movie tonight. First let me say, I do not condone any of the killing that took place in the movie. I did not laugh at the killings either. But, the movie "talked" some good sense. There was a lot of meaning behind the story. The story touched on morals, values, self-centeredness, money-mongers, the desire of fame over compassion, hate over understanding. If you have watched the movie, tell me what you thought. If you haven't seen the movie, watch it; it's on Netflix.

residentstone profile image60

Resident (residentstone) says

• RealityTalk profile image

RealityTalk 4 years ago

A similar movie entitled "Super" starring Rainn Wilson of The Office fame might interest u as well. Interestingly, the star character in both movies is named "Frank" (coincidence?) and they both have a crazy female side-kick.