Shoecat profile image 59

What is the name of that movie?..

Whats that movie with a blonde petite girl and her big muscled protective boyfriend?I think he was an athlete of some sort..propably boxer or wrestler or something?I remember it as a comedy movie but I'm not 100% sure.It has comedy characteristics though.Her boyfriend is very protective and ready to beat up anyone who is near her and stuff.I can't remember the name..anyone knows?

KenDeanAgudo profile image82

Kenneth C Agudo (KenDeanAgudo) says

• Shoecat profile image

Shoecat 4 years ago

No the guy was very big and muscled,very tall and bald and muscled.He must have been either a wrestler,or weigh lifter or boxer or something like that.I remember clearly how big he was and how petite she looked compared to him.Thanks though :)

Ronnytron says