Crystal Tatum profile image 87

Where can I get creative commons photos of celebrities to use in hubs?

I am writing a hub on a famous singer but I am finding it difficult to find decent photos online that carry the creative commons license. I've had difficulty with this in the past too, although I managed to eventually find some on Flickr, which doesn't seem to be an option this go round. Any suggestions for sites where you can find decent photos of celebrities with the appropriate license?

MizBejabbers says

CraftytotheCore profile image86

CraftytotheCore says

• Crystal Tatum profile image

Crystal Tatum 4 years ago

Thanks. I tried that but most of the photos of this particular artist are not licensed for commercial use, only to share and since revenue can be earned from HubPages, I think a commercial use has to be allowed.