Name of old cartoon movie from maybe 90s?

The movie is about a boy that makes friends with little monsters that morph into trash items. The main one turns into a brush and him and the boy can fuse together. The name of the kid was kobe or tobe or something like that. At the beginning a girl that's friends with the main boy puts a pencil, eraser up, on the boys seay and he sits on it.

Jacky6 3 years ago

Every time I look for it it's always trying to show me little monsters, the live movie with the monsters in the world under kids' beds. I'm thinking it's a japanese dubbed anime cartoon. I saw it back in 99.

Katrina Speights profile image77

Katrina (Katrina Speights) says

Jacky6 3 years ago

I also liked Pagemaster but this is possibly an anime cartoon. It was a group of small monsters friends with a boy. The Pagemaster I know was about a boy friends with three books trying to get out of a trap of stories.