Genna East profile image 86

Which drama series do you think deserves to win the Emmy?

I should preface this by stating that I watch very little television. The few series that I have watched in recent years are: "Breaking Bad, Mad Men," and my beloved "Downton Abbey." Each are nominated this year for tomorrow's award ceremony; each are at opposite ends of the creative spectrum yet are brilliantly crafted and produced. I honestly wouldn't know which series to choose. What is your choice? Thank you for answering. :-)

PegCole17 profile image91

Peg Cole (PegCole17) says

• Genna East profile image

Genna East 2 years ago

Hi Peg. Thank you for that answer. I've seen a couple of episodes of Falling Skies...is this Spielberg's series? It looks interesting. And you don't watch too much television. :-) I hope you are enjoying your week.

mckbirdbks profile image87

mckbirdbks says

• Genna East profile image

Genna East 2 years ago

Hi Mike. Thank you for your answer. They were tough to beat. I think Vince Gilligan was surprised that they swept the writing, acting and best drama awards. Their last season was really quite remarkable. :-) I hope you are enjoying your week.

bravewarrior profile image95

Shauna L Bowling (bravewarrior) says

• Genna East profile image

Genna East 2 years ago

Hi there. I've never watched Nashville, but I have heard good things about it. Have a wonderful week. :-)

dillon102 profile image76

Lee (dillon102) says

• Genna East profile image

Genna East 2 years ago

Hi Dillon. I haven't heard of Tyrant, but will watch one of the episodes. Thank you for your answer. :-)