Sam Montana profile image 83

Do I need to attribute public domain photos?

Hi, I am new to Hub Pages from Squidoo and I have a question. I was reading about the proper way to attribute photos here and I read that if you are an apprentice, you still have to attribute photos that are public domain, so they can be verified. How do I find out if I am an apprentice or not and do I have to attribute public domain photos such as from Pixabay?

RachaelOhalloran profile image83

Rachael O'Halloran (RachaelOhalloran) says

Tolovaj profile image83

Tolovaj says

• Sam Montana profile image

Sam Montana 3 years ago

Thank you for the answers. I read about this in the Learning Center "A Guide to Proper Image Use on HubPages." I know that when it comes to proper attribution, it is better to be safe than sorry.