Movie Arbiter profile image 78

Who is your favorite superhero to grace the big screen?

With the recent success of comic book adaptation to hit theaters in recent years, there's little doubt that the production of these flicks will be stopping any time soon. Who is your favorite hero to receive a feature-lengthed film?

• Movie Arbiter profile image

Movie Arbiter 3 years ago

While I like DC, it's going to be playing catch up to the movie juggernaut that is now Marvel.

witchgirl172 profile image60

Tina L (witchgirl172) says

• Movie Arbiter profile image

Movie Arbiter 3 years ago

So you're a Marvel girl then, through and through

Movie Arbiter profile image78

Movie Arbiter says

Jayfort 3 years ago

I thought it was the height of hypocrisy to have the new "Superman" be a 1% Percenter going after an evil "tycoon" for making too much money. The whole purpose of the New 52 was to gin up new readers to make more money!!!

seigfried23 profile image77

seigfried23 says

• Movie Arbiter profile image

Movie Arbiter 3 years ago

This post made me laugh, as my siblings used to "burrow" from my comic stash too. I agree with your nostalgic views and think that if they feel the need to reboot, let's draw on some of the classics that made people pick up comics in the first place.

Jayfort says

Jayfort 3 years ago

Correction: I should have said they made "Superman" into an anti-capitalist Occupy Wall Streeter, not a a 1% Percenter. I wrote it backwards.