How does one go about making a video hub?

I am clueless as to how to upload a video to YouTube, as my phone always tells me that my videos are too long and that they must be under 3 minutes, so I cannot even send them via email to anyone. I was thinking of doing a video hub and I wanted to make sure I understood how to upload a video to YouTube and then publish here on HP, Thank you so much for answering. Bless you all!

bravewarrior profile image93

Best Answer Shauna L Bowling (bravewarrior) says

Hi Dear Sha, I have a Samsung Galaxy III phone. Oh, it sounds easy enough. So, once you make the video, just click on YouTube and say add? LOL I am hopeless : ) Blessings always

Hi Dear Kevin,

Wow, you are so very helpful always! I will check out your hub and thank you for letting me know! I know it must not be too hard : ) ...hopefully. Bless you.