Jemjoseph profile image 77

Ever wondered if a particular reality show or program was more fake than real? What show & why?

I'm beginning to think that almost all reality shows and programs are more fake than real especially talk shows like Maury, Jerry Springer, the Steve Wilkos show. Even with shows I enjoyed like "Catfish the TV Show" and "Bar Rescue" sooner or later a poorly concealed mike, or a scenario that seems completely impossible, staged or scripted comes up and it kills the show for me. What reality shows / programs make you wonder if, or convince you that they're more fake than real and why?

Link10103 profile image76

Link10103 says

• Jemjoseph profile image

Jemjoseph 2 years ago

Ok I understand your point, I had the impression that once a legal release was signed afterwords in exchange for payment that such filming would be acceptable.