Does anyone know if the new movie, "The Judge" coming out on Oct. 1, is based on a novel?

I have seen a trailer of "The Judge" and found it very intriguing and I am looking forward to watching it when it is released on Netflix (we are too cheap to go the movies nowadays lol). It has an all-star cast, including Robert Duvall, Robert Downey, Jr., Billy Bob Thornton, Vera Famiga and so many more. I believe it is based on a true story, but not sure. It has so many great characters in the movie. Thank you for answering.

lisavollrath profile image94

Best Answer Lisa Vollrath (lisavollrath) says

Thanks so much, lisavollrath, for answering.

Sparklea profile image73

Sparklea says

Hi dear Sparklea, thank you for searching. Let me know if it is good. You are blessed with many generous friends no doubt. What a blessing, sweet friend. I think I read it is based on a true story somewhere. God bless you. Love you always