The Examiner-1 profile image 77

What genre of music do you listen to?

I wondered what genre was listened to, and why. Perhaps the favorite radio station could not be found, or tuned in for some reason. All that I can get in my area are country radio stations. I cannot get it on TV, can you?

Best Answer dashingscorpio says

• The Examiner-1 profile image

The Examiner-1 3 years ago

I agree with that and I like those years plus the 50's. I used to get music on my cable.

Cristale profile image87

Cristale says

• The Examiner-1 profile image

The Examiner-1 3 years ago

I used to get the TV music channels only now I cannot afford them.

jhamann profile image94

Jamie Lee Hamann (jhamann) says

• The Examiner-1 profile image

The Examiner-1 3 years ago

I like some classical and certain types of jazz.

swilliams profile image85

Emunah La Paz (swilliams) says

• The Examiner-1 profile image

The Examiner-1 3 years ago

I am not into all of it. I cannot get into rock, hip-hop, and that stuff. There are all country stations, religious, talk stations, and one 50,s station that is static.

rosevillaruz profile image77

Rosemarie Austria Villaruz (rosevillaruz) says

• The Examiner-1 profile image

The Examiner-1 3 years ago

Jazz and 80's new wave are okay with me but I cannot get into rock.

Snøwman profile image61

Snøwman says

Bruno Stacci profile image59

Bruno Stacci says

• The Examiner-1 profile image

The Examiner-1 3 years ago

None of that stuff for me please. I go for the more mellow music.

Mel92114 profile image58

Mel92114 says

• The Examiner-1 profile image

The Examiner-1 3 years ago

Sometimes I listen to pop alternative and New Age, as you said for relaxation - except pop.