misslong123 profile image 88

What are your top 5 tv shows that you could watch over and again and never be bored?

Mine: Burn Notice. House. White Collar. Frasier. It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. Although the last one is a maybe. #1, 2, & 4 have been my favorites for years. Just this year did I fall for Neal Caffrey. I've heard Castle is great and that I'd like it but I've never seen it. Any opinions on that one?

littlecat2013 profile image90

Best Answer littlecat2013 says

• misslong123 profile image

Michele Kelsey (misslong123) 2 years ago

Yeah. I wish it was on netflix. I have prison break on my list but I'm not sure how violent it is? I used to watch mash with my dad when I was 3! :)

• misslong123 profile image

I watched Simpsons as a kid. The guy from night court was in a House episode. Lol. And I named my first dog after Buffy tho I've never seen it. My hubby loves battlestar but I haven't seen it either. Good choices! :)