Niko Linni profile image 87

Question about violent video games on HubPages?

Well, as anyone who's checked out my hub knows, I do a lot of posts on video games. So of course the question becomes: Is HubPages okay with violent video games? Things like say Mortal Kombat, House of the Dead, Call of Duty, Warhammer 40,000, etc. I've seen some hubs already doing topics like Call of Duty: Black Ops' Zombies mode, but I want to double check on this. Especially if I'm thinking about enabling adsense on my Hubs. Don't want to put the time/effort into a Hub only for it to get blocked for zombie violence.

Best Answer M. T. Dremer says

• Niko Linni profile image

Niko Linni 3 years ago

What would you say about embedding gameplay of such a video game? The one I had in mind was the 1990's game House of the Dead.

Screenshots should be easy to navigate around, though.

Zelkiiro profile image93

Zelkiiro says