littlecat2013 profile image 89

What do you think about the idea of FOX rebooting the shows The X-Files and Prison Break?

I just saw in the news that Fox is considering bringing back its hit shows The X-Files and Prison Break. The original actors from both shows have said they would love to come back and do another installment of their shows. I personally loved Prison Break and would be happy to see another chapter in the adventure. It would also be nice to see Mulder and Scully back in action. What do others think?

Aime F profile image82

Best Answer Aime (Aime F) says

• littlecat2013 profile image

littlecat2013 3 years ago

I do hope the follow through with the idea. They are already bringing back so many old shows that I really hope to see both X-files and Prison Break back. I'm sure fans would tune it to see them again.

• littlecat2013 profile image

littlecat2013 3 years ago

My brother loved the X-Files and had every episode taped on VHS. I've seen some and think it was a good show. Prison Break is really good as well and a well written series.