Jackie Lynnley profile image 75

If you were a Medium fan did you ever wonder why the phone was on the husband's side of the bed?

I still watch the reruns of this show and I love it but it really gets me they put the phone on her husband's side of the bed when she was the one who stayed on the phone all night! Did you ever notice this?

chefmancave profile image85

Robert Loescher (chefmancave) says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 2 years ago

Couldn't help thinking about it because I have the phone on my side of the bed to grab quick not wake husband. Actually my guess is if the husband was going to have a part in it she has to bounce over him & wake him up with every call late at nig

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 2 years ago

Just poor old husband though being woken so many times!

Lisa HW profile image83

Lisa HW says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 2 years ago

Thank you Lisa and I appreciate you sharing your ideas! I am getting some snow and ice right now too but nothing serious I am pretty sure.

Jodah profile image87

John Hansen (Jodah) says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 2 years ago

That is weird John! Well you know she always has to call someone in the middle of the night and until the last show he was always there and she would wake him up going over him!

Sparklea profile image76

Sparklea says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 2 years ago

She does have a cell phone some of the time but mostly she is body slamming her husband it seems to me and it just seems odd the phone would not be on her side of the bed. lol

I love the show, no animals at all yet that I recall. I wouldn't like tha