baybpnk profile image 90

What is your favorite Futurama episode that was filled with so much emotion it snuck up on you?

One of my favorites is the episode where Fry is searching for his lucky four leaf clover and for the entire episode he thinks his brother Quincy stole it and he's angry. As the episode contiues, we learn that his brother found it (after Fry was frozen) while looking for songs for his wedding, and he ended up giving the clover to his son whom he names after his little brother Fry who, as they knew, dissapeared. The son then became an important entrepreneur and person in the history of Old New York. What is one of yours??

• baybpnk profile image

Nicole (baybpnk) 2 years ago

Yep I know that episode! This show is full of crazy insightful stuff.

Broc Gustafson profile image81

Broc Gustafson says

• baybpnk profile image

Nicole (baybpnk) 2 years ago

Yes! Thanks :)

satomko profile image89

Seth Tomko (satomko) says

• baybpnk profile image

Nicole (baybpnk) 2 years ago

Right! There are plenty more episodes that just get me, probably the reason I like watching that show.