Amanda108 profile image 92

Did you know the "Lost" significance of April 8th, 2015?

I, sadly, had to have it pointed out to me! But if you are or were a fan of ABC's Lost then April 8th this year was of importance! 4-8-15-16-23-42, or: 4(month) - 8(day) - 15(year) - 16(four in the afternoon) - 23(minutes after four PM, 4:23 specifically) - 42(4:23:42 to be completely precise!). Did the day inspire you to reminisce about the show? Perhaps start a series rewatch? And... of course... did any of you have exceptionally bad luck?! ;-)

Kristen Howe profile image87

Kristen Howe says

Thief12 profile image92

Thief12 says

• Amanda108 profile image

Amanda (Amanda108) 2 years ago

One of the most satisfying, fulfilling shows I've ever seen. :-)

Though I must say, I don't think you qualify as a "fan of ABC's Lost", LOL! But in fairness, I guess I didn't specify what I meant by the use of "were"...

lisavollrath profile image93

Lisa Vollrath (lisavollrath) says