NonCopyBook profile image 76

What's your favourite film adaptation of a Stephen King novel?

I will say "Shawshank Redemption" to maybe get it out of the way... and I do feel that it is, but I am a big admirer of the original "Carrie," "Stand By Me" and "Misery"... Actually "The Running Man" is good too! I could go on...

Ken I Cruz profile image93

Ken (Ken I Cruz) says

• NonCopyBook profile image

Nicholas Daly (NonCopyBook) 2 years ago

Yeah I agree and like those and interesting to hear about the "It" remake- it probably will be a bit more gory and violent, wonder who will be Pennywise!

LoisRyan13903 profile image82

Lois Ryan (LoisRyan13903) says

• NonCopyBook profile image

Nicholas Daly (NonCopyBook) 2 years ago

Shawshank and Stand By Me are both based on novellas (the latter one called The Body) from his book of four novellas, Different Seasons - another book of his I really enjoyed..

chuckandus6 profile image75

Nichol marie (chuckandus6) says

luciendante profile image61

luciendante says