sandeep15r profile image 79

Which movie of Jack Nicholson do you like the most?

I'm a big fan of Jack Nicholson. And I cannot decide which one is the best. I like him and enjoy watching him on the screen; no matter what kind of movie it is, and who the director is. Still, I like to watch As Good As It Gets again and again.

chef-de-jour profile image96

Andrew Spacey (chef-de-jour) says

janshares profile image95

Janis Leslie Evans (janshares) says

• sandeep15r profile image

Sandeep Rathore (sandeep15r) 2 years ago

As far as the role of Joker is concerned, I love Heath Ledger. However, Jack was equally good.

Besarien profile image87

Besarien says

• sandeep15r profile image

Chinatown is a good movie. But I'll go with One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest .

Jeff Clever profile image78

Jeff (Jeff Clever) says

• sandeep15r profile image

The Shining is great as mentioned by other writers. But As Good As It Gets is the movies I can watch again and again. Anyway, it is always great seeing Jack on the screen.

motivationsblog profile image92

Miss Monae (motivationsblog) says

sandeep15r profile image79

Sandeep Rathore (sandeep15r) says