Jackie Lynnley profile image 78

Have you seen The Land Girls?

This is about a group of girls living away from home as they attempt to do their bit for Britain in the Women's Land Army during the second world war. I kept looking over it for things to watch online and when I finally tuned into it I just loved it! You get to know the characters so well! I recommend it if you are fond of this time period! Maybe even if you aren't. I watched them on Netflix but I have seen them other places online too.

alancaster149 profile image83

Alan R Lancaster (alancaster149) says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 2 years ago

I will say I was a little shocked or surprised a little at some of the prolonged subject matter but I can see it could be very realistic and so serious back in that day. I just loved the camaraderie of the workers I guess most of all.

Virginia Allain profile image66

Virginia Allain says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 2 years ago

Virginia I was so surprised at this because I like this time period too when my mom would have been a girl and I can tell you as the series goes on it gets even better! I heard there was a movie and I am going to look for it.

Rachel L Alba profile image83

Rachel L Alba says

retief2000 says