Patty Inglish, MS profile image 88

OMG - May 11 is Twilight Zone Day! The series is a regular presentation on MeTV Network.

It's a great night for an eerie party, so please invite me. Do you like the Twilight Zone? Which episodes?

ajwrites57 profile image83

Best Answer AJ (ajwrites57) says

• Patty Inglish, MS profile image

Patty Inglish (Patty Inglish, MS) 2 years ago

Nick of Time! I'd forgotten that one - thanks for the reminder! We will talk soon in the 5th Dimension.

wingedcentaur profile image85

William Thomas (wingedcentaur) says

• Patty Inglish, MS profile image

I also like the Burgess Meredeth episode and Monsters/Maple Street. The only ones I liked form the 1980s were the two that death with switching JFK with a descendant and Elvis with is brother. Rod Serling is the best, though.

Amanda6868 profile image78

Amanda M (Amanda6868) says

• Patty Inglish, MS profile image

Thanks - I've not seen those! I'll look for them. I like one in which mannequins come alive & Nightmare @20,000 ft. In the 80s series, I like one where a relative changes places w/ JFK, who lives in future and Elvis & his brother change plac

Qmarpat profile image68

Qmarpat says

• Patty Inglish, MS profile image

You've jogged my memory about the episode involving the salesman. I need to see that one again! Ed Wynn was the salesman I think.

I like the idea of the "Decades" channel.