Nick Pope profile image 60

Will you watch the new Stargate Trilogy

MGM has announced that they will be working on a new Stargate movie trilogy, I believe the first movie of the trilogy will be a remake of the first movie which was released in 1994 followed by two more movies. Will you watch these movies or do you think they will ruin the franchise for you?

• Nick Pope profile image

Nicholas Pope (Nick Pope) 2 years ago

With the tech that goes in to hollywood movies these days I am sure a new Stargate will reignite your interest. It was a great movie and TV series.

Tjphilz5 profile image72

Tyler Philbrook (Tjphilz5) says

• Nick Pope profile image

Nicholas Pope (Nick Pope) 2 years ago

Yes me to I have watched all of it more than once, even had the whole lot on DVD at one point, it was a great series, all of them. I was gutted when SGU finished up early. So bring it on I say.

Nick Pope profile image60

Nicholas Pope (Nick Pope) says