newbizmau profile image 94

Are there any Janet Jackson Fans here in Hub world?

I am a big Janet Jackson fan and I bought tickets to the New Orleans concert in September. I can hardly wait. Is there anyone else out there who is a fan of Janet?

janshares profile image97

Janis Leslie Evans (janshares) says

• newbizmau profile image

Maurice Glaude (newbizmau) 2 years ago

Thanks Janis! I can hardly wait. She plays the night before my birthday so I'm pretending she's throwing me a birthday party. Let's turn up!

Alphadogg16 profile image92

Kevin W (Alphadogg16) says

• newbizmau profile image

Maurice Glaude (newbizmau) 3 weeks ago

She always has a different sound from album to album. I saw her before she got pregnant in New Orleans. It was great. Now she's about to finish that tour that she halted due to pregnancy. So you get your chance if you still want to see her.

chuckandus6 profile image76

Nichol marie (chuckandus6) says

• newbizmau profile image

Maurice Glaude (newbizmau) 2 years ago

I agree with you. I have new hope for this album. I'm seeing some of the old Janet R&B slow jam quality to the video and the song. I'm gong to the concert in September... I'll let you know if it was worth it.

word55 profile image74

Word (word55) says

• newbizmau profile image

Maurice Glaude (newbizmau) 2 years ago

That is a great Great idea! I will.