ChristinS profile image 97

What is the most annoying show your kid(s) watch?

My youngest son is currently in the Pokemon phase, and every time I hear those creatures scream and carry on it's a bit like having a railroad spike hammered into my skull. When he was smaller it was yo gaba gaba that made me want to run away from home. My oldest loved the teletubbies when he was little and that was another one that triggered migraines. Which children's shows make you crazy?

• ChristinS profile image

Christin Sander (ChristinS) 2 years ago

Oh yes, we went through the spongebob phase with my now 16 year old. He got into that heavily when it first premiered. Hated it at first, but then it kind of grew on me. I can relate to Squidward lol

ThatMommyBlogger profile image83

Missy (ThatMommyBlogger) says

Aime F profile image85

Aime (Aime F) says

• ChristinS profile image

Christin Sander (ChristinS) 2 years ago

I remember Caillou too, that one didn't bother me as much as the others, but the whiny voice could get tiresome watching it all the time.