Do you think Obama is right to be friends with the Cuban dictato?

50 years ago the communist Fidel Castro stole all american companies and never pay a cent to the legitimate owners. His brother (a banana republic general) still prohibits free speech and in 2012 they asesinate in cod blood the most important opposition lider in the island (Oswaldo Paya) Now Kerry went to Havana and open the embassy. So, is clear that president Obama publicy supports the cuban dictators. In other news, mister Trump wants to extradite Fidel Castro and el Chapo Guzman together. In other news, I fixing my water motor pipe and discussing politics with my cuban exile plumber.

Austinstar profile image88

Lela (Austinstar) says

emge profile image77

Madan (emge) says