Wakerra profile image 89

What is this old cartoon show/movie??

I've been discovering what old memories of shows and movies in my childhood are, but there is still one scene that eludes me: it was in the age of The Last Unicorn, or The Hobbit cartoon movie, perhaps with an old Anime animation feel, can't say for sure. All I remember is there are two siblings(? boy and a girl) and a witch. The siblings were lost in the woods (NOT Hanzel and Grettle) and something about a pond, maybe more than one. The boy was thirsty and drank from the pond, and he became a deer cause the witch enchanted the pond or something like that. Sound familiar to anyone??

Billie Kelpin profile image91

Best Answer Billie Kelpin says

AshlyChristen profile image61

Ashly Christen (AshlyChristen) says

• Wakerra profile image

Wakerra 16 months ago

apparently it's "Brother and Sister". I think I found what I'd seen all those years ago on youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_pNr6laEoY but I can't be certain. The story is right anyway, just not sure if this was the rendition I saw