Missing Link profile image 80

I don't get the joke about if you see a mosquito at Charlie Sheen's house you should run away?

Ok, I think this has to do with Charlie Sheen revealing that he is HIV positive. Ok, I know mosquito's suck blood. But otherwise, why would I, as a visitor to his house, be afraid if I saw a mosquito. Is it because the mosquito could then bite me and therefore transfer the virus to me? Is that the joke? I don't think HIV can be transmitted that way? I don't think this joke is very funny. Thank you!

Dean Traylor profile image83

Best Answer Dean Traylor says

• Missing Link profile image

Missing Link 18 months ago

Thanks Dean! I had never heard of this mosquito thing until I saw something about it on facebook a few days ago. Thank God HIV is not passed on that way.

• Missing Link profile image

Missing Link 18 months ago

Thank you for helping me to understand this! You and I agree--I don't find it funny either...and find it in poor taste.