If your mum is an ageless woman, would you find this offensive?

My mum is an ageless woman, she 58 years old, but the only sign she is old, is she got grey hair, if she put on a hat, people think she is in her late 20s to early 30s. Everytime I see in movies like Age of Adaline or The Mummy Tomb of Dragon Emperor, where an extremely old woman that don't age and die, fall in love with a modern young man. Or when I see ageless women been a cougar on TV series, I am always kind of offended. It is as if saying all ageless women (which include my mum) prey on young men. If your mum is also an ageless woman, would you be offended?

peter565 2 years ago

Well, everybody from my mum's side of the family age slowly. I am thinking I age slowly too, but its still to early to tell since I am only 30.

Subhra Thakur profile image76

Subhra Thakur says