annasmom profile image 79

Of the four original members of the rock band KISS, which one is your favorite and why?

I have just finished reading the four original members autobiographies. There are some pretty distinct personalities here. A fan since I was 15, I find my opinions about the band and their break up changing and am curious what other people think.

• annasmom profile image

annasmom 15 months ago

Keith, Gene was always my favorite, too! I think it was because of his immense stage presence. Gene was also everywhere in the press. Now I know that he was also smart enough to have engineered that!

MsStarchild profile image70

MsStarchild says

• annasmom profile image

annasmom 12 months ago

Ms Starchild,

Thank you for answering my question!

I really admire the work PS does with children that share his medical condition...and yes, his vocals will always resonate with me because I love KISS!