What is your favorite line from the movie "Cool Hand Luke"?

The other day I stumbled upon a script online from the movie "Cool Hand Luke" and I realized that there are so many great lines in that movie, other than the two most remembered lines we all know, and those are my favorites lines. The writers were brilliant no doubt! Thank you for sharing your favorite line. Photo from Public Domain via Wikimedia Commons "Cool Hand Luke"

Best Answer Paula (fpherj48) says

Faith Reaper 20 months ago

Hahaha, Paula, that is indeed one of the two of my favorite lines I am referring to in my question. Wow, thank you for sharing about when you saw the movie! My dad was in the Army too. I'm happy to have stretched your memory. Peace

always exploring profile image86

Ruby Jean Fuller (always exploring) says

Faith Reaper 20 months ago

Hi Ruby, It is an awesome movie no doubt, and that line is great! Yes, big sigh ...Paul Newman. You know it, girl hahaha

The Dirt Farmer profile image100

Jill Spencer (The Dirt Farmer) says

Faith Reaper 20 months ago

Hi Jill, yes, that seems to be the consensus here. In the script I found, there were so many great lines throughout the entire movie that I did not remember, besides this most favorite one here. Thank you for answering.

Austinstar profile image88

Lela (Austinstar) says

Faith Reaper 20 months ago

Hi Austinstar, Oh, you brought back that scene and just watching him and now thinking of him eating those 50 eggs makes my stomach so queasy. Can you even imagine? That last one seems to be the most memorable for most everyone.

Faith Reaper 20 months ago

Yes sir, Tim, Hahaha You are close to the other one I was thinking of, and I do that too at work except, " I got my mind right, Boss." Hahaha thank you for answering.