Do you find meeting a celebrity under this sort of circumstances freaky?

In college, as a joke, my mate, match my astrology, with some hot female celebrities, With 1 born same year as me, it said "we had past life romance and have a chance to resume it in this life at 30 years old" I laughed while hearing thinking "what a load of crap! Do I look like a crazy celebrity stalker? As if I am going to bump into her on the street" But the freaky thing is, on Saturday, she had a free open concert, at a mall, where I go everyday, five minutes away from my apartment and this year we are both 30 and still single...I didn't go to that mall that day, cause this is...freaky!!!

LoliHey profile image60

Lolita Monroe (LoliHey) says

peter565 18 months ago

Another freaky thing is, after that day (I didn't tell my mum about any of it) my mum keep talking to me about marriage, every time I see her and today, she is talking about hiring a pop star to sing at my cousin's wedding (my parents are rich)WTF!!!