Lots and lots of great French films. Since I don't know French I try to only watch them with subtitles but when I do I can tell I miss a lot because of the audience reaction to what's being said. Here's a partial list in no particular order.
I have three on this list staring Audrey Tautou
1. Amelie - great
2. A Very Long Engagement - my personal favorite
3. He Loves Me...He Loves Me Not - not her usual style but very well done--and creepy
4. La Femme Nikita - my first exposure to one of my favorite French actors, Jean Reno
5. King of Hearts - subtitles don't do this one justice
6. Beauty and the Beast - 1946 - PBS aired this one day and I just happened to catch it. Very interesting
7. Diabolique - 1955 version. If you've never seen this story get ready for a surprise
8. Diva - great film with one of the funniest running gags in any movie I've ever seen.
I hope this helps and I hope you enjoy them as much as I did--and I had to read the subtitles.