"So I married an Asian" What do you think of this as a sitcom?

Many comedian today make sitcoms base on their own life, those that have something unique is usually more successful (Eg: Fresh off the boat, is an Asian family in the US, none like that on TV before.) So, I got an idea, there is a pretty famous white comedian in Taiwan who is in her 50s, she came to the country after marry her Asian husband, Consider a sitcom about a white woman married an Asian and live in Asia with her husband and their kids has never been done before, do you think if we get her to make a sitcom base on this part of her life, would be a successful show?

yecall profile image70

yecall says

peter565 18 months ago

[I think it is an idea that will in this politically correct culture be immediately pounced upon and declared to be racist] What if we get an Asian producer?