If you go to a café and the order of the person next to u is Satan, how would u respond?

As a joke, when going to a café to order coffee today, I put down my order name as "Satan". So, later when the girl yell out my order she said "A large white coffee for Satan!" This other fat girl that was there waiting for her coffee looked totally freaked out, when she heard it and when I went to grab my coffee, she look totally terrified and when I was grabbing a lid and sugar for my coffee she quickly walked aside, looked totally freak out. It was really funny. How would u respond if somebody got their coffee and his name is "Satan"

Kordell Snowe (kordell70) says

Matthew Woolsey profile image63

Matthew Woolsey says

peter565 15 months ago

Ha ha that is a good idea, I should have ask that girl that. It out to be really funny :)