mike102771 profile image 79

Is there a song you can hear from your high school years that when played now makes you feel old?

I was flipping through the radio stations looking for something to listen to when I found a string of songs I remember from high school. I listened for a while when the radio station gave it’s call sign reveling it was an oldie network Ok for me high school was 26 years ago (I paused of effect) but it is hard to think that Poison, The Black Crowes or Bad Company are oldies now (are any of them still together?). So for me it’s The Black Crows either Hard to Handle or She Talks to Angels

Best Answer Cissy1946 says

Wesman Todd Shaw profile image98

Wesman Todd Shaw says

• mike102771 profile image

Michael Collins (mike102771) 15 months ago

Central-Hower Class of 1990.

If remember right Bad Company was releasing albums with new material into the 90's although their best was way back when the peanut farmer ran the White House. Take me down to paradise city

Rangoon House profile image82

AJ (Rangoon House) says

cheaptrick profile image70

cheaptrick says

• mike102771 profile image

Dark Side of the Moon is one of those albums that should he heard at least once from the LP maybe while watching the Wizard of Oz.