Dawn Michael PhD profile image 56

Regardless if Russia is involved or not in the leak, Hillary still said those things, it bothers me?

What are your thoughts?

• PhoenixV profile image

PhoenixV 11 months ago

It can't possibly be said or summed up any better than your answer.

iggy7117 profile image85

Vince (iggy7117) says

PhoenixV profile image80

PhoenixV says

• Dawn Michael PhD profile image

Dawn Michael (Dawn Michael PhD) 11 months ago

I am disturbed because the world feels very unsafe, and what she said coming from WikiLeaks is just not being talked about in the media enough and it is a very big deal. Without America being safe how can we even begin to address the other issues?

lisavollrath profile image94

Lisa Vollrath (lisavollrath) says

• Dawn Michael PhD profile image

I hear what you are saying but that is what scares me is that people are not listening to what is being said. No one including both parties has denied that it is not real. In so many words she admits it is real and is being used by the Russians.